Requisition ID 2018-42011
# of Openings 1
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI
Full/Part Time Full Time
Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
MCIOC requires onsite support located at MARFORSOUTH Headquarters Doral, Florida. Proficiency in Spanish language is desired, but not mandatory. Task functions and planning responsibilities are commensurate with 0-4/0-5 Level performance and include acting as the MCIOC Liaison Officer at MARFORSOUTH and coordinating MCIOC support to MARFORSOUTH or other SOUTHCOM organizations. Assist MCIOC and MARFORSOUTH to develop and establish the ability to conduct IO planning in support of Marine Forces preparing to, or deployed into the SOUTHCOM Area of Operations. Conduct responsive IO analysis, planning and targeting support to MARFORSOUTH operations, training exercises and initiatives. The Contractor must have the ability to conduct 0-4/0-5 Level planning using various processes (e.g. Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) and the Marine Corps Planning Process (MCPP).
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
3. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
4. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
5. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task leader.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
10-15 years of related experience supporting military operations.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.