We believe in the power of people. We are a network strategy and technology company that is motivated by making a difference in people’s lives – their productivity, their creativity, their health and comfort. That’s why our engineers design and implement technologies that allow people to do great things.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Salesforce Community & Software Development Manager.
What will you do at Ciena?
* Manage the secured external service community portal.
* Provide leadership in online user experience.
* Document system processes and promote the evolution of more efficient processes.
* Work with IT and business groups to improve portal-based solutions.
* Manage the development of multiple applications within the service portal.
* Coordinate and perform testing of new enhancements and functionality.
* Perform platform upgrades and implement new features.
* Manage the optimization of Coveo search and analytics.
* Perform day to day administration of the services and field questions from other teams.
* Educate others in IT or business of the functionality and capabilities of the service portal.
* Create knowledge base articles and quarterly reports.
* Troubleshoot problems and develop fixes for production issues
* Solid understanding of Salesforce and Salesforce Communities.
* Experience with web development, SDLC & agile development practices.
* Understanding of mobile development best practices.
* Experience managing developers, internal and external.
* Well defined verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively as both a member of a team and independently based upon the task at hand.
* Well-rounded IT experience in both operations and development.
Ciena values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.