The project builds an Enterprise-Wide ‘Bank Standard’ Authorization
system/platform that manages a policy and provides centralized
authorization decision. Platform utilizes RBAC and ABAC to provide
coarse, fine, and ultra-fine grained control of a system.
– Testing of the Authorization platform.
– Person should be ready to follow ‘bottom->up’ approach, i.e. work in
a situation where system is poorly documented and having to
investigate and understand system behavior on his own.
– Experience in performing Manual Testing & writing good test cases
– Experience in Automation Testing of Web Services (SOAP, Rest)
– Should be good in performing SIT, Regression testing
– Knowledge of SQL (Strong skills)
– Understanding of information security basics, experience with
– Good Communication Skills
– Good spoken and written English
– Prior experience in bank projects (Nice to have)
– Experience in Automation Testing of Web UI (Selenium is nice to
– Knowledge of SDLC (especially testing processes)
* English: Advanced/Fluent
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for
See more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.