Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 months with extensions
60%: Design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the Native iOS mobile apps – iPhone, iPad interface and libraries. Software analysis and design activities for native Mobile iOS Applications or enhancements to existing Applications to include providing high-level estimates based on limited information in support of the project governance process.
30%: Develop new software solutionsatthe direction of Scrum Team Leadership.
10%: Interaction/communication with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
– Three to five years hands-on experience in modern Native iOS development environments (Swift/Xcode/Objective-C) developing mission-critical software Applications.
– Experience with React Native strongly preferred.
– Knowledge of relational database structure and design
– Understanding of and experience with Agile practices and multiple phases of software development lifecycles/methodologies.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Exhibit high degree of self-management.
– Availability to participate in an on-call support rotation of a 7x24x365 environment.
– Familiarity with software usability concepts.
– Experience with mobile technologies.
– Experience developing web services.
– Understanding of and experience with all software development lifecycle phases.
– Familiarity with configuration management concepts and tools.
Job Type: Contract
– Columbus, OH
5 hours ago – save job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Central Point Partners.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.