General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for an Mobile Developer to lead, analyze, design, develop, implement, and support code; working under limited supervision, performing additional duties as assigned.
– Leads, analyzes, designs, develops, and implements modules under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned
– Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing items
– Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
– Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
– Lead and participate in highly complex projects with customers, managers, end-users and GDIT team
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
– 8+ years of related software development experience
– Successful candidates will likely have at least 2 years of experience in a professional capacity
– 2+ years utilizing software configuration management systems including use of branch and merge activities (prefer Subversion)
– 2+ years of web-service related development for both client- and server- code including the following activities:
– XML and JSON web service provider implementation (prefer Java EE 6 or later)
– XML and JSON web service consumer implementation (prefer Java SE 7 or later)
– 2+ years of Mobile Application development for iOS and Android platforms
– Enterprise Application Server (IBM WebSphere 8.5/9.x, JBoss, Tomcat) administration, hardening, and securing applications
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-41084
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
General Dynamics Information Technology
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 28,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is one of four business units of the General Dynamics Information Systems and Technology business segment. Headquartered in Fairfax, Va., General Dynamics Information Technology has major offices worldwide. Contact Info
– Wilkes-Barre, PA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.