One of the largest financial data companies is hiring for a range of projects and needs mid and senior engineers. In simple terms they collect data on over a billion consumers and businesses. Once the data is gathered it is analyzed and used in a range of products that you will be working on including credit score reporting, financial decision tools, credit alerts, loan offers, fraud alert and more.
As one of the leaders in data and 14,000 employees they strive to offer a collaborative remote culture by keeping teams small for a company of their size. There are multiple projects going on all working in C#, .net core, React, and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of .Net Core experience
- 1+ Year of AWS or Azure experience
- Experience in Restful API
- Experience with Git SCM command lines
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- AWS Lambdas experience
- Experience with Dynamo DB
- Experience with Elastic Search
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Hourly Rate: up to 70/hr
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.