At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full-time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Are you passionate about learning new technologies and enjoy a quick paced atmosphere? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a talented .NET application full stack developer to work on development of new features and support existing applications.
• Participate in the full software development life cycle from analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
• Design and implement multi-tier software using the latest technologies
• Build CI/CD pipelines and leverage DevOps principles with tools such as Azure DevOps
• Meet with clients to determine the business need and design the appropriate technical solution
• Be part of a fast-paced team providing leading IT solutions to local enterprise clients
• Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
• Work with team members to estimate project tasks
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 2+ years of experience developing enterprise, full lifecycle solutions using an object-oriented programming language and relational databases
• Experience with building end-to-end web applications and APIs
• Strong interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
• Strong problem solving skills with a relentless attention to detail
• Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SMEs)
• Can-do attitude with an aptitude and proven record of rapidly learning new tools and technologies and achieving success
• Experience with test driven development
• Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, or related field
• Strong SQL skills
• Familiarity with Repository Design Pattern, Dependency Injection, Restful web services
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- ASP.NET Core
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.