– Collaborate with development team and product management on design and development of existing software products
– Effectively communicate technical information to both technical and nontechnical colleagues
– Design, plan, develop and test new solutions that meet customers business needs
– Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency
– Utilize effective design techniques for maintainability, testability, scalability, performance, security, etc.
– Establish testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested before release
– Enthusiastically interact with customers at all levels
– Bachelors in Computer Science, related field OR equivalent experience
– 3+ years of experience in software development industry
– Understanding of Agile software development methodologies
– Solid .NET and Microsoft technologies background
– Working knowledge of relational databases
– Preferred experience with *******
an affinity for finding the best solutions by working together with internal and external users
always seeking the whys and hows in the interest of continuous learning and the mastery of a craft
Comfortable with ambiguity
can begin to explore and solve complex problems even when the problem and solution are not always well defined
determined to take the time to do things the right way
enthusiasm for coding and new technologies and their potential to make an impact
the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current ColleaguesIf you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.