Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has been leading the cloud computing movement since 2009 and has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology cloud solutions worldwide to Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, Entertainment and Engineering clients, as well as to Federal, State and Local Governments and the DoD. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner with advanced expertise in the strategy, design, implementation and operations of Cloud solutions including hybrid and multi-cloud deployments.
The successful candidate will perform Network Administration and Design in support of the Digital Signage system to ensure availability 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to its users. The Digital Signage is used to display information on physical boards in multiple locations throughout the Navy.
In support of this tasking, the candidate will be expected to provide or perform:
– Install, upgrade, configure, tune, maintain, administer, and monitor proper backups, including third-party applications as applicable and ensure data is protected by controlling access.
– Troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve issues, and/or make suggestion for solutions for the system software, hardware, peripherals, user access, and connectivity
– Monitor system operability and performance (e.g., CPU/memory utilization, file system space) on a daily basis; make recommendations, as applicable
– Evaluate, apply, and respond to Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA), CTOs and Advisories
– Establish and maintain system security posture in compliance with DOD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines
– Facilitate the development of mitigation plans for Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and vulnerabilities that cannot be resolved due to functionality requirements
– Respond to threats and vulnerabilities, as required
– Monitor growth and equipment needs as it relates to the application and advise the Government of potential issues for consideration
– best practices for application for overall system performance
– Coordinate and work with other teams and/or vendors to assist with hardware and software installations and updates
– Support DOD, DON, NAVAIR, and SPAWAR directives to reduce and consolidate the IT environment; Participate in transition and migration activities
– Support access solutions by performing tasks to include, but not limited to, user account administration, password resets, account auditing, etc.
– Create and provide monthly metrics related to usage
– Strong customer service skills
– Strong organization skills
– Strong communication skills
– Multiple positions available with varying years of experience required in Network, Server and/or System Administration Experience
– Navy Network Experience
– Digital Signage Platform
– IAT Level II (CCNA-Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE or SSCP)
– ITIL Foundation
– Active or Interim Security Clearance
Patuxent River, Maryland, United States
US Citizenship Required
Clearance Level Required
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.