OBIEE – Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Developer
Req #: ******Location: Arlington, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction and into
a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to
grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative
and dynamic? You might be comfortable in your role now, but have you
thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a
significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems
and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on
one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are
interested in working with other great people who want to make an
impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability
to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company
that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and
integrating the Army’s Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army
(IPPS-A). Why does this matter? IPPS-A is the Army’s future Web-based
Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities
across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army’s
current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently
share information with one another. As a result of its implementation,
IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and
HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join
us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort – once
complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay
system in the world!
The Principal Enterprise Application Analysts role provides high
quality expertise to ensure functional & technical business
requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive
enterprise applications solutions regarding Oracle Business
Intelligence Enterprise product and system environment.
Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional & technical
area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate
functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support
design and implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
product solutions (ERP).
Must have solid implementation experiences that can be utilized for
this role. They must plan or generates data bases and/or models from
business systems and data requirements planning. Provides future
business strategies from a data or systems point of view.
Analyze information system baseline and perform a – gap analysis-
between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating
capability of products. Supports technical design reviews, enterprise
approach validations, and work product assessments. Provides daily
supervision and direction to other staff members.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or
other technically relevant degree
– 10-12 years of overall technical experience in system design,
project development and production support of large
– 6+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 3 years of
software development experience with PeopleTools 8.49 or above
– 7+ years’ experience with Oracle OBIEE products with at least a
minimum of 2+ years of technical experience developing and
implementing Oracle OBIEE v9-11x and minimum 5 years of team
– 7+ years defining and delivering Data Warehousing and Business
– 7+ years using several different data warehousing methodologies
– Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life
cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and
– Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x, 9.2 preferred.
– Good working knowledge of one of more PeopleSoft Advanced Tools
Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker,
Business Interlinks, Approval Workflow Engine.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell
scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
– Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles,
concepts and techniques
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong
focus on customer service and solution ownership.
– Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong
problem solving skills
– Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success
working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
– Ability to obtain Security+ Certification
– Ability to obtain active Secret clearance
– Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
– Experience with Oracle Enterprise OBIEE 8-11.x
– Experience with dashboard & metrics integration to PeopleSoft CRM HR
– Experience with dashboard & metrics integration to ELM 9.2
– Experience with dashboard & metrics integration to HCM HR Core 9.2
– Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations
with successful ERP implementation(s).
– Security+ Certification
– Understanding of application modeling principles, concepts and
techniques such as UML class diagrams; understanding of entity
relationship diagram standards such as IDEF1x; and understanding of
the DOD Architecture Framework (DoDAF); experience preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve
years of related experience.
– The lead role will aid in the development of key data management
plans and provide data management expertise to IPPSA project leads.
– Serves as the resident authority for the development,
implementation, and support of the Oracle Business Intelligence
product for the program.
– Creates application architectures and populates an application
host/configuration matrices with appropriate strategies, timelines,
and cost information to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
– Coordinates with application developers, managers and customer
application experts to ensure that required features and modifications
are included in the appropriate releases to support cross-product
features and to communicate architectural designs and standards.
– Designs application modules that work together to produce desired
product. Ensures that completed modules provide functionality
described by application experts and to ensure that performance
guidelines are met.
– Plans technical support infrastructure through the creation of
service level agreements; leads the transition from application
development to support to ensure that appropriate support is available
to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
– Provides high-level analysis and design reviews to other department
members to avoid duplication of effort in solving the same application
problems with different products.
– Works with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate their
applications into company products; ensures that applications are in
accordance with company product standards and guidelines.
– Works with product development teams and senior designers to develop
architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
– Lead in the development of reports to address ongoing customer needs
– Establish protocols to insure knowledgebase content accuracy by
maintaining metrics data integrity by establishing tight security
around the database content.
– Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end
– Create business process models and identify business process
– Evaluation and feedback on system and technical design documents,
test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
– Configuring BI scheduler, Oracle Loader and SQL Connector
– Utilizes test scenarios based on requirements; adhere to test script
QA compliance to prove each scenario through system testing.
– Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
– Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working
in a team-oriented environment
– Continuously increases knowledge of Business Intelligence
– May provide training, direction, and task assignments related to
– Business Intelligence and metrics reporting and use of dashboards
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work
on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by
telephone, email and face to face. Up to 10% of time for travel may be
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer
to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates.
If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate
impact by providing information solutions and services in support of
national security missions and government transformation for
Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients.
A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000
Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000
employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.