– Under general supervision, analyzes proposed policies, procedures, forms and reports.
– Recommends operational improvement through standardization, simplification, discontinuance and other methods.
– Recommends installations of new systems/procedures.
– Reviews organizational functions and structure to avoid overlapping or duplication.
– May provide security administration to application supported by area when the appropriate written and approved request is received.
– Bachelor’s degree, OR
– Associate degree and two years of project management, data analysis, business planning or other job-related experience, OR
– Four years of combined education and job-related experience.
Required Work Experience
– Two years of data analysis or related operations experience.
– FISS experience.
– Excel reporting experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
– Strong communications, project management and organizational skills.
– Understanding of acceptable internal standards and methodologies.
– Strong analysis skills.
– Able to identify problems and recommend solutions.
– Able to provide support in developing and implementing process improvements.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 17539BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
When you hear ‘BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina,’ you’ll see people nodding in recognition. Most everyone knows who we are. As the only South Carolina-owned and operated health insurance carrier, we have been offering security to Palmetto State citizens for more than 65 years. We are also one of South Carolina’s largest employers. What you may not know is just how diverse our company is. Included in our family of companies is BlueChoice HealthPlan of South Carolina, our managed care subsidiary, which also includes BlueChoice HealthPlan Medicaid. BlueChoice HealthPlan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. But there is also a lot more to us than health insurance. We have many affiliated companies that are not licensed with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. These companies are located in South Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas. Contact Info
– Columbia, SC
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.