Operations Analyst III (PEO Soldier)
Req #: ******Location: Fort Belvoir, VA USJob Category: LogisticsSecurity
Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
This is a contingent position to support Army PEO Soldier located in
Fort Belvoir Va. The Acquisition Analyst III (PEO Soldier) will
Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across operations tasks
and high impact assignments; plans and leads major assignments.
Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Manages a large team or multiple smaller teams of experienced
professionals and subordinate mangers. Establishes midterm plans,
makes significant decisions implements moderate to significant process
improvements, facilitates external communications.
More About the Role:
* Updates, monitors and reports execution of scheduled tasks to the
PMs and PdMs * Demonstrate proficiency with MS Project and for tracking schedules
* Can synchronize interrelated activities of the customer unit, the
system vendor(s) and government tasks in detail to ensure the
right resources are available to achieve objectives of all
parties, coordinates with the customer units, the system vendor(s)
and government agencies involved in the Total Package Fielding
(TPF) and New Equipment Training (NET), maintains property
accountability for Government property, participates in
Supportability IPTs in support of assigned products/programs * Supports testing of assigned products/ programs requisitions and
tracks ammunition in support of NET activities , tracks
supply/demand and recommend changes in support of New Equipment
Fielding, provides property accountability support related to
Property Book User Supply-Enhance (PBUSE) Lateral Transfers to
Gaining Commands in support of New Equipment Fielding activities,
* Ensures proper Unique Item Identification (UII) is attached to
serialized data entered into PBUS-E and also match input to the
National Registry, processes and follows up on Report of
Discrepancies (ROD), executes/tracks warranty returns to the
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* BA/BS in Business or related field, 10 years experience.
* 3+ years property book experiences.
* Current Secret Clearance Required
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Recent experience supporting a DoD product, project, program or
* PEO Solider experience highly desired.
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.