Summary:Operations support analysts on our team are responsible for the daily implementation of new production merchants for our back-end processing system. Individuals in this role are expected to be fast learners that are flexible and able to quickly adapt to environmental and procedural changes. They will also assist our customers with installing applications and programs, as well as learn new software regularly. In addition to performing primary cycle execution and secondary support tasks, individuals in this role can also be expected to maintain application configuration and operational procedures documentation. At times, these individuals will also be called upon to perform technical production support research. Individuals in this role will work alongside of other operational support analysts and may require occasional after hours work and on-call duty.
– Monitor and provide support to all operational procedures for current production application.
– Communicate about issues/tasks in the system with other teams (NOC, Account Managers, etc…).
– Analyze and resolve computer related intricate problems.
– Research production problems and isolate the technical cause.
– Application configuration and adjust as necessary to facilitate cycle execution.
– Maintain various documents for operational systems and update it as required.
– Maintain operational documentation
– Learn the payments processing industry
Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications or related technical field. Required Knowledge: Position requires knowledge typically associated with a four-year degree or a combination for formal training and relevant work experience.
Experience Required: One to three years-experience in an information technology field or computer technician.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to make level headed decision in high stress situations
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently or in a group with minimal direction.
– Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
– Ability to multi-task
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R5043
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Heartland Payment Systems
We began in 1997 with a modest plan: to provide fair, honest and fully disclosed payment solutions to help businesses prosper. Never veering from our roots or our convictions, that plan has taken us and our clients to places most businesses could only dream of. Contact Info
– Auburn, AL
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.