At Blackbaud, were here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and were inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
The position is responsible the development, design and ongoing maintenance of the Blackbauds Planning and Essbase applications in all environments. This individual will be key to efforts to streamline and standardize revenue, workforce, and spending forecast/budget models across Blackbauds FP & A functions. The position will work closely with the HFM Administrator, Planning Business Lead, Corporate Reporting, and FP & A organization with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
– Design, test, and maintain all Planning and Essbase metadata and rules changes related to chart of accounts, entities, scenarios and custom members
– Lead the design, development and implementation of new system functionalities and business rules to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the revenue, workforce, and spending forecast processes/models
– Recommend and develop system functionality that will drive efficiencies and standardization across the reporting and FP & A organizations
– Load/Maintain revenue forecasting drivers used for forecast/budget/long range revenue models
– Load/Maintain workforce planning data and drivers
– Lead the process for revision of historical management reporting data for changes in organizational structure
– Maintain existing FDMEE integrations with ERPs and other statistical data sources
– Manage 3rd party hosting vendor while working with internal IT organization to maintain connectivity and support
– Assist Planning Business Lead with the development and maintenance of web forms, data grids, task lists and other templates
– Assist with reports using Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio and Smart View
– Ensure compliance with all applicable change management processes and procedures including internal controls
– Advise data teams/stewards of the downstream reporting implications of changes to master data and other upstream processes
– Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or BS/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration with relevant work experience supporting corporate finance applications
– MBA or CPA a plus
– 5-7 years business experience with 5+ years Oracle Hyperion Planning / Essbase experience
– Advanced knowledge of Essbase cube design and calculation scripts
– Knowledge of US GAAP accounting standards
– Strong Excel / Smart View / Essbase add-in analytical skills
– Customer service oriented
– FDMEE administrator experience preferred
– HFM experience a plus
– FP & A experience a plus
– Knowledge of financial systems and related processes (record to report, procure to pay, order to cash)
– Ability to work independently, take initiative and resolve complex problems with little intervention from management
– Demonstrated ability to drive system and process improvements through standardization and simplification
– Excellent written and oral communication skills needed to effectively communicate technical system related information to non-technical business users
Why you’ll want to come work here:
– Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
– Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes Americas Best Midsize Employer 2019, and **********’s Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
– We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That’s why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
– We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.