Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a People Data Analyst in the following locations: Chicago, Illinois / Dallas, Texas / Raleigh, North Carolina.
As a People Data Analyst with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and foundation, you will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting HR data to help drive business decisions. You will work closely with HR leaders and other stakeholders to identify trends, develop metrics, and generate insights that inform and guide HR programs and initiatives.
What will you do?
- Collect, analyze, and interpret HR data related to DEI to identify trends and patterns.
- Create and maintain HR metrics and dashboards that track progress towards our People goals.
- Conduct research and benchmarking to understand best practices and emerging trends in DEI and foundation.
- Partner with other teams, such as Talent Acquisition, Rewards and Learning and Development, to identify opportunities to improve employee resource network (ERN) engagements.
- Provide data and analysis to support the company's DEI and reporting requirements such as award submissions, transparency reporting, and government reporting.
- Provide support in workforce development grant submissions
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the foundation and identify and implement opportunities for automation
- Deploy a new foundation employee engagement platform
- Contribute to the development of the company's DEI and foundation policies, programs, and practices.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Statistics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in HR data analysis
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large datasets.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with data visualization & mining tools such as Tableau and Alteryx.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.