Hello! I am hiring for a PeopleSoft Developer role in Chicago, IL. This PeopleSoft Developer role requires 4+ years of experience with PeopleTools experience and with PeopleSoft FSCM data and data models. This PeopleSoft Developer role requires the ability to do an in-person interview. Please send resumes to [emailprotected] if you are interested.
NOTE: No 3rd Party Inquiries.
– 5+ years of experience working with PeopleSoft FSCM data and data models
– 5+ years of PeopleTools experience
– Experience with SQL performance tuning and optimization
– Knowledge of SDLC processes
– Good understanding of General Ledger, Payables, Expenses, or Asset Management
– Knowledge of eProcurement, Purchasing, Supplier Contracts, eSettlements, etc
– Java knowledge
– Experience with Web Services using Integration Broker is preferred
– REST API experience is preferred
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Hour
Pay Rate $40.00 – $50.00 /Hour
Store Type IT & Technical
Great companies succeed because of their employees. That’s our philosophy, and we’ve developed our entire business around it. We value people and their differences, and it works to our competitive advantage. As an organization who celebrates diversity, we maintain a strong and diverse candidate pool, both in ethnicity and skill set. We can assist your organization in building a diverse workforce as well.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.