Performance tester St Louis, Missouri – United States
Job Start Date – 07/03/18, Posted Date – 07/03/18 Primary SkillsPerformance
testerTax TermsC2COverviewclient – mastercard linked in
Quality Engineering team within MasterCard is about creating an
ecosystem to build a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to
help achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer
Unlike similar performance tester roles in other organizations, this
position needs deep understanding of architecture stacks and
performance patterns in addition to performance tools and
performance testing- to understand business requirements and help
architect/fine-tune systems for better performance early in the
development life cycle. Resources must have both LoadRunner and Jmeter
and need to have knowledge of either Dynatrace or Splunk.
12 Months, extension will be possible depending on based bus needs
* Describe your team.
We are migrating apps to an O & T, pcf/cloud platform. This opening is a
performance engineer position, who needs a performance to test apps.
Strong person needed in performance engineering stuff with strong tech
skills, custom coding, not set to just perf testing, setting up perf
tests in CDIC pipeline, release and check out how app is
* What is the name of your group and what is your team s main
Team’s main responsibility is fully dedicated to migrate platform to
LDN to cloud platform.
* How does that fit into the overall Mastercard organization?
Looking for an individual which is piece we are working on, API’s,
apps, mobile apps, etc. That fits in the team and overall in MC org.
* What is the culture of your team?
More collaborative environment, work with daily standups, half of team
is in Dublin and a continuous collaboration across the world.
Messaging, daily standups with video conferencing.
* What will a typical work day look like for this contractor?
Understand the platform (payment gateway services and what we do) and
what it does for customers, then do perf testing on apps, see how apps
are behaving and come up with recommendations on how to do better.
* What will the work schedule be?
8-5, most of time will be with local team. Half of day will be able to
collaborate with Dublin
* Will there be any travel involved?
* What are your top 3 required technical skills?
Prior experience installing, configuring and using performance testing
tools such as LoadRunner and JMeter
Performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk.
4-5 years of experience
* What soft skills would you like to see in a candidate?
Candidate needs good oral communication and written skills, to talk to
other teams w/in group and outside group
* Is there anything that would automatically disqualify a candidate?
LoadRunner and Jmeter are mandatory to have, and good experience
needed w/ performance monitoring tools
* Job CodeSG – 15910
* Pay Rate/SalaryUSD – 50/ * ExperienceN/A
* Work AuthorizationH1-B,L1-B,L1-A,L2-EAD,B1,Citizen,GC,GC-EAD,OPT-EAD,TN
* Sales ManagerABHISHEK BRAHMACHARI
* Contact Person Details ABHISHEK BRAHMACHARI Sr. Manager – Business
Development ********** 316 **************************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.