Phone System Developer
– Job Location:Headquarters – Alexandria, VA
– Job Status:Full Time
– Position Type:IT – Programming
– Date Posted:6/21/2018
– Location Address:880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
– Job Description:
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Phone System Developer at our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday with flexible start time 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, and 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
The responsibilities will include:
– Analyze specifications and develop requirements
– Write, maintain and support Cisco UCCE CVP APIs, services and web applications
– Coordinate with team and communicate status
– Job Requirements:
– Required Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
– .NET and Java development experience
– RESTful API Development & app integration
– Knowledge of SQL and familiarly with Oracle or SQL Server databases
– Understanding of software engineering principles
– Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
– Cisco CVP Developer (call studio, application development and implementation)
– Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Administration
– Familiarity with Cisco Finesse
– Knowledge of VoiceXML and IVR scripting
– Experience with Scrum and the Agile SDLC
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at ******************* or **************.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
– 401(k) plan
– Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
– Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
– Tuition reimbursement
– Employee assistance programs
– Flexible spending accounts
– Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.