Job ID 2018-50570
Department CARDIOVASCULAR SERVICE LINE
Site JERSEY SHORE UNIV MED CTR
Job Location US-NJ-Neptune
Position Type Per Diem
Standard Hours Per Week Varies
Shift Hours 8:00am – 4:00pm
Weekend Work No Weekends Required
On Call Work No On-Call Required
Holiday Work None
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The CV Database Administrator is responsible for the CVIS data and data registries to include the NJDOH Cath/PCI, Open Heart and all other regulatory bodies and CV specific registries (examples of such are: ACC-NCDR, SVS, STS, AHA- GWTG).
The Cardiovascular Services Database Administrator will work in collaboration with the CardioVascular Service Line population specific to Advanced Practice Nurses and PA clinicians in the following areas:
* Manage data integrity and concurrent clinical data flow for specific CV patient s. Example Cath/PCI, Open Heart ACTION, HF ACD and AHA GWTG.
* Assist the team in data capture and presentation of all CV PI initiatives, CV Reasearch Abstracts, Posters, publications.
* Ensure all harvest deadlines are met
* Reconcile error reports and make sure that data meets all requirements from regulatory agencies and cardiovascular societies
Bachelors Degree required in Nursing or Informatics. Masters Degree preferred in Informatics, Business, Healthcare or Nursing
* Current NJ RN license is required
* Experience preferred in the following: Nursing informatics, CV Administration, Leadership, Quality/Outcomes, Performance Improvment credentials (Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA, Robust PI (HRO))
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.