For over 30 years SoftwareONE has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.
- Leading the implementation of small, mid and large, complex multi-national engagements within and across countries
- Leading SPOC for large/complex customer engagements
- Assist in the development of global SLM service portfolio and strategy (as required)
- Drive consultative selling activities within a complex customer environment – service upselling opportunities
- Closely collaborates with other Service Verticals and supports Solutions Specialists in pre-sales activities
- Support on service customization for non-standardized service requirements
- Lead SLM Diagnostic workshops for large and complex customers, analyzing customer processes, benchmarking maturity, presenting results and optimizing customers processes and policies
- Inventory / entitlement data analysis QA
- Inventory / entitlement data SAM tool import QA
- Inventory / entitlement data reconciliation, analysis and peer review of compliance reporting
- In SAM tool license configuration and QA
- Providing recommendations to customers to help improve their compliance position or achieve savings (e.g. license re-harvesting opportunities, cloud opportunities, software rationalization).
- Supporting SAM tool demonstrations and enablement for customer end users
- Providing training to key customer and internal end users (toolset and delivery processes)
What you offer
- Strong influencing and leadership skills reflected by the ability to work effectively across a variety of clients showing a proactive approach to building client satisfaction and strong relationships
- Thought leadership in the areas of organizational strategy, operations, processes & systems
- Demonstrate ability to discuss cross functional services
- Strong consultative commercial acumen
- Ability to perform cost saving, cost avoidance and ROI analysis
- Demonstrated delivery excellence
- Customer business understanding: Governance, objectives, practices and processes controls related to business requirements
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft’s Software Platform such as Windows Servers, Windows Operation Systems, Database, Desktop/Server Management.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”
To apply for this job please visit vonq.io.