Job ID 2018-3765
Location US-CA-San Jose
About the Job
You will be responsible for creating customized prototypes during the pre-sales engagement phase (Proof of Concept) which enhance 8×8 products and services to meet customer’s requirements based on a statement of work (SOW). This is a critical and exciting phase during the sales process to map customer’s requirements into reality to show 8×8 service flexibility and openness.
The ideal candidate will have experience generating a solution design documents based on SOW and implementing customized solutions utilizing a vendor’s hosted services, products, API’s, and software development tools.
Hurry to join the Technical Center of Excellence team to raise the customer’s expectation.
* Capturing customer requirements and implementing customized solutions and services based on SOW utilizing 8×8 products, API’s, and 3rd party Software development tools as required
* Designing and prototyping software development projects as required and be responsible for the quality of work produced
* Build internal automation between existing third-party tools to build team efficiency and synergy
* Work with Product Teams to deeply understand capabilities and suggest improvements and new features based on market needs.
* 3-5 years in developing on top of API
* Good understand of Web application architecture and technologies
* Knowledge on Database such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL and Web servers such as Apache
* Knowledge on Unified Communications, VOIP, and/or Contact Center technologies CRM expertise such as **************, Netsuite, Zendesk, or Microsoft Dynamics
– Experience in a system or network operation position for telecom, cloud services, and/or contact center and services
* Programming experience with any of these – Java, PHP, Python, .NET
* CRM APIs & integration including Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk, MS Dynamics and or others.
* Productivity Suites: Office 365, G-Suite
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or comparable industry certifications and experience
About the Company
8×8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 45,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8×8’s out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
In today’s competitive market 8×8 continues to deliver service excellence, with a consistent, innovative, cohesive, progressive and dynamic culture.
For additional information, visit ***********, ************** or connect with 8×8 on LinkedIn,
Twitter, Google+ and Facebook
8×8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8×8 jobs located in the US: 8×8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Espaol.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Espaol.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.