1×3 Innovations – Career 5453 Details
Stand out from the crowd
We’re passionate about technology. If you are, too, we’d like to hear from you. We are invested in building a community of creative technical thinkers. We offer highly competitive benefits and opportunities to grow.
52 Washington St. , Renssealer, Ny , 12144
Rate: Based on experience
Total Positions: 1
Preferred Hardware: Agency utilizes VM Ware
Preferred Software: Agency is a Microsoft shop
Work Hours: Individual will be required to work on-site during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day). The preferred work schedule is 8:00am to 5:00pm which includes a lunch break. Additional hours over 40 per week may be occasionally necessary
This individual will augment current CONNECTIONS staff in developing the CONNECTIONS Placement module that OCFS wishes to implement as soon as possible. This project will 1) construct the Placement function; and 2) implement the interface between the Placement module and the child welfare system of record (CONNECTIONS).The following activities are indicative of the assignments/outcomes expected of this individual:
– assist the Application Development team in preparing technical designs and perform construction activities
– work with developers to design and write complex packages to support their needs
– write complex functions and procedures for new packages and update existing packages in an established Oracle database using pre-defined business rules
– work with Database Administrators to implement design changes and new packages
– Performance testing and rewriting of production code/SQL statements & procedures performing badly, identified by Database Administrators
– support the application through the testing and implementation phases, including product test, stress/load test etc.
– facilitate the knowledge transfer between the Technical IT staff and the Program staff responsible for testing, training, and implementationassist Implementations staff, when needed, reviewing system release notes
– assist Implementations staff, when needed, reviewing system release notes
– Developing appropriate system documentation
– Serve as a conduit between technical and non-technical staff explaining new software/controls/processes
– Serve as technical lead for new designs incorporating WPF and WCF functionality
– Lead team of technical staff in conducting reviews to ensure coding standards are adhered to
– Mentor senior developers in the use of MVVM patterns
– Mentor senior developers in the user of the pre-established development framework for the Connections application
Programmer – Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversionsSenior60 – 84 Months: Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education
Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree
Sixty (60) months experience developing applications using minimum version of ****** 4.0
Forty-eight (48) months experience developing applications using WPF
Forty-eight (48) months experience developing applications using WCF
Forty-eight (48) months experience developing applications using the MVC, MVVM, or similar patterns
Sixty (60) months experience using *******, SQL, PL/SQL, writing stored procedures, functions, packages using an Oracle 10g or higher database.
Twenty-four (24) months experience performing regression and integration testing
Twenty-four (24) months experience writing unit tests using Rhino Mocks
Please submit proof of education (for Qualification #1) with your Form 2 submission
Full resume of candidate is requested to be submitted with all responses
What we do matters
Our formula, carefully tuned to each engagement, efficiently and consistently delivers exactly what our clients need. How can we help you be more successful?
Stand out from the crowd
We’re passionate about technology. If you are, too, we’d like to hear from you. We are invested in building a community of creative technical thinkers.
– P.O. Box 475, Central Square, NY 13036
– 2019, 1×3 Innovations. All right reserved
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.