Tennessee-Tullahoma, United States
CH2M & Jacobs
18 minutes ago
Expires 25 Nov 2018
Programmer in Tennessee-Tullahoma, United States
Tennessee-Tullahoma, United States | N/A | Permanent
Jacobs Technology uses PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 and HRMS 9.2 with PeopleTools 8.56 for their accounting and timekeeping software.
– Analyze business functions such as General Ledger, Project Costing, Accounts Payables, and Expenses.
– Develop solution designs around business needs incorporating configurable solutions while minimizing custom development.
– Analyze, document, review and receive approval for business functional and non-functional requirements.
– Write and maintain functional specifications for new and modified functions.
– Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
– Work with the business to identify test scenarios and translate to specific test cases and corresponding data sets.
– Perform testing to ensure requirements are satisfied by developed/configured solution, and addressing any issues discovered with the development team.
– Track and document changes to functional and business specifications.
– Creates or assists others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
– Researches, resolves and documents post-implementation defects and enhancement requests.
– Keeps abreast of new technologies to assess trends.
– Demonstrate system features, new tools and solution concepts as needed.
– Proactively identify new features and functions to improve business processes.
– Attend and participate (by providing status updates on requirements deliverables) in status meetings.
– Collaborate with colleagues during requirements definition, design, and all other phases of the software development lifecycle.
– Act as the submit matter expert, for the business function and system.
– Guide and advise less-experience colleagues.
– Understand and conform with IT Controls and SOX Requirements.
– Maintain up-to-date requirements documentation.
– 2 years of experience as a Functional or Business Analyst experience, preferred.
– FSCM 9.x experience & PeopleTools 8.5x experience is a plus.
– Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage delivered functionality and tools.
– Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
– Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Preferred Qualifications.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
– Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Bachelor’s degree in computer systems or programming with 1 to 2 years experience. Basic understanding of accounting a plus.
Inside facility – 100%
Must be able to lift less than 50 lbs. – 10%
Equipment and Machines
Computer, Copier, Telephone 90%
Monday through Friday
Regular attendance and punctuality critical
Occasional overtime – 10%
Other Essential Functions
Must take and pass a pre-employment drug test and a background test.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
About Jacobs With approximately $11 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 54,000 employees in more than 230 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about Jacobs at
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.