Contract to Hire Opportunity
Programmer Analyst shall provide maintenance support and patch management for DPOR’s Enforcement Tracking System (ETS) which uses PowerBuilder to ensure continuous uninterrupted operations during an existing position vacancy.
1) Support existing agency Enforcement Tracking System (ETS) application maintenance support.
2) Evaluate, analyze, modify, test and debug application as needed to maintain application functionality.
3) Update and maintain application system documentation.
4) Provide systems analysis and design reviews for application integration and improvement processes.
5) Follow the established processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with state and regulatory policies and standards.
6) Ability to communicate (oral and written) technical concepts and application procedures to non-technical users.
Broad experience in object-oriented programming (to be able to do gap analysis of current system and provide recommendations).
Significant skill and experience with embedded and interactive SQL data manipulation language. Experience with Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems. In-depth experience in systems analysis and design processes.
Working knowledge of and experience RDBMS, SDLC, application integration and improvement processes, change control, version control, and data dictionaries.
Exceptional communication skills, teamwork and customer services skills are required.
Degree or certification in Information Systems or Computer Science (or a related field of study) or equivalent experience.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Brandon Consulting Associates Inc
Brandon Consulting Associates Inc is a full-service specialized staffing firm providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions for clients worldwide. We also offer project consulting including the design, development and integration of existing or customized applications and databases. We make sure we know what your specific needs are, and work with you to find exactly the right people who fully understand your business and have the technical expertise to see that your project is completed on time and within budget. Where some companies only want to fill seats, we want to add value to your company and to build a relationship with you. Contact Info
– Richmond Va
Richmond, VA 23230
– Pratiksha Kamat
– Phone: ************ Extn 109
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.