The Project Analyst will be responsible for a full range of activities to ensure the profitability throughout a project’s lifecycle. The Project Analyst will analyze project data, document financial performance, and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. The Project Analyst will report directly to the Regional Finance Manager while working closely with the VPGM and Project Managers in driving profitability for the business unit.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
– Develop processes and tools for rigorous financial review
– Evaluate profitability throughout the lifecycle and recommend corrective actions
– Convert high volumes of data and into meaningful and actionable reporting
– Researches and responds to inquiries and makes referrals to appropriate resources, acts as liaison for department.
– Assist in enforcing financial controls around project performance
– Ensure financial processes are occurring in a timely and consistent manner
– Prepare monthly management reports and analysis
– Handle other projects as assigned
Skills and Experience
– Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
– 3-5 Years experience in a financial and/or analytical role.
– Strong SAQ Background
– Project metrics, reporting, and analysis experience
– Solid understanding of operational, financial and business fundamentals
– Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Excellent planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required
– Proficient in ORACLE, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, and reporting tools
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Job ID: 20468
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mastec Network Solutions
We are contractors that engineer, procure, construct and maintain the infrastructures that enable electric transmission and distribution, oil and natural gas pipeline, and communications companies to successfully facilitate the production and delivery of their products — from the source to their customers. Contact Info
– Brea, CA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.