Ref No.: 18-27497
Location: Mclean, Virginia
Title:- Project Manager
Location:- Mclean VA
Business Project Management, Delivery and Resource Management, PMP, Agile SCRUM, Mortgage
– Experience in the Secondary Mortgage Market, specifically Pricing, Execution and Loan Delivery areas of focus
– PMP or similar Certification preferred
– Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
– Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
– Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
– Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
– Expert level knowledge of MPP, Excel, MS WORD and PowerPoint
– Freddie Mac and/or Client experience
– Utilize consultative skills to perform needs and/or gap analysis to determine rollout strategies and plans to meet customer needs. Includes both broad rollout and customized customer-specific engagements.
– Proven ability to facilitate customer engagement and feedback sessions.
– Collaborate with internal business partners and existing resources to develop a solid understanding of strategy including CIA and Rollout and Adoption objectives
– Sound multi-tasking and organizational skills: project management, well organized, dependable, assertive, and goal oriented.
– Direct interaction with senior management regarding status, progress and issues.
– Effectively manage assigned efforts using standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, status reporting
– Ability to facilitate meetings and conference calls (managing the flow and keeping them on track). To include scheduling the meetings; developing agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings.
– Ability to manage Business Analyst; daily task assignments, reporting needs, presentation development, etc.
– Ability to manage multiple workstreams developing a cohesive project plan and Rollout strategy.
– Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately.
– Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness
– Experience building and maintaining a project infrastructure including budget development, project charter, project planning, schedule management, requirements management, test planning and execution
– Experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with small and large groups of internal and external customers as well as executive level personnel.
– Possesses exceptional organization, collaboration, and writing skills.
– Must be very detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
– Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills."
Thanks and Regards
Sr. IT Recruiter
Enterprise Solution Inc
Naperville, IL 60563
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.