Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell HBT. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
80Project and Finanze Control
20Technical follow up
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
– Some Project Managemet Experience
– Experience ith projects of 5 MM or more
– Finanace Admin during projects
– specific action plans
– Enhance customer relationships
– Understand technology
– Some experience in engineering
– Experience in electronic assembly fabrication
– program management skills
– Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
– Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
– Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills Exempt Honeywell Aerospace OverviewINCLUDES
– Some Travel Required
– Continued Professional Development
– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: HRD29692
– Category: Engineering
– Location: Av. Santa Fe No 94, Torre ‘A’ piso 1, Mexico City, CDMX 01210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.