US-Harvey-LA, United States
6 hours ago
Expires 17 Aug 2018
Project Manager in US-Harvey-LA, United States
US-Harvey-LA, United States | N/A | Permanent
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Harvey, LA.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit .
The Project Manager manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
– Work closely with Engineering, Production/Operations, Sales and Senior Management to fulfill projects to both Corrpro and client standards on-time and within budget.
– Provide day-to-day project leadership and overall responsibility for project implementation.
– Confidently plan, monitor, and manage all project aspects with overall responsibility for project implementation within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
– Ensure that project timelines and budgets are set prior to the start of all projects and change management controls are used as needed.
– Identify, lead, and implement process improvements for Project Management Processes, department processes, etc. as agreed upon by management.
– Assure that project milestones / targets are clearly communicated understood within and outside the project such that the appropriate parties can marshal resources and activities to align with project delivery.
– Ensure compliance with client and/or Corrpro policies and procedures.
– Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
– Monitor and report progress for all aspects of the project lifecycle on assigned projects to all levels of management, including corporate executives as applicable.
– Carry out risk management and change management as required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.