AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Manager. This role will report into our Environmental Business lined based out of our Pittsburgh, PA office. This is a part-time variable position, meaning work days and times will be determined on an as-needed basis.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Perform as a Project Manager developing business in the Oil & Gas Market
* Project management tracking scope, schedule and budget, adherence to QA/QC guidelines
* Financial management of projects and programs won
* Manage, support and/or lead project teams on projects the applicant directly develops for AECOM
* Supervising the work of multi discipline design team
* Preparing engineering services proposals, cost estimates, and schedules
* Preparing Project Work plans and Health and Safety Plans
* Overseeing and preparing engineering reports and documentation
* Performing Independent Technical Reviews
* Interface with clients and regulatory agencies
* Prepare and make presentations to clients as well as regulators
* Strong written and oral communication skills
Business Line Environment
Position Title Project Manager
Position Status Part-time Variable
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee’s safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM’s Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
* Bachelors degree in engineering or other related field required
* 8+ years of experience managing projects
* Exceptional technical skills and experience working on oil & gas projects
* Demonstrated Project Management experience
* Strong commitment to ensuring safe project execution
* Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work well in a team environment
* Makes decisions independently on engineering problems and methods
* Ability to manage small teams of discipline engineers and designers
* Self-starter and ability to take initiative
* Client focused service perspective and proven ability to win work is a must
* Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required
* Must possess a valid drivers license
* Masters degree in engineering or other related field
* Strong presentation skills
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA – Pennsylvania
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.