Careers Center | Project ManagerPlease Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?Log back in!
Job ID ******
# Positions 1
Category Information TechnologyDivision WHQ – Estero – OnlyPosition Type Regular Full Time
The Project Manager is responsible for successful administration and management of the delivery of projects within Hertz while ensuring conformance of the Hertz IT project delivery process. The resource will be required to work collaboratively across all IT Architecture and Business domains as well as with external service providers to develop and/or improve the underlying services through the use of industry best practices and Hertz technology standards.
Key Result Areas
– Responsible for the global delivery of project efforts within Hertz’ transforation program
– Manager all aspects of global project and program management including planning, design, engineering, procurement, resource planning cost, scheduling and implementation activities across multiple areas and multiple project teams
– Collaborates with our vendors and internal IT and business resources to create business and technical design specifications for implementation of solutions
– Manage all stakeholder expectations as to project scope, schedule and cost.
– Facilitate issue resolutions between Global team members in a manner that keeps everyone productive, motivated and focused on project deliverables.
– Follow the established PMO framework and methodologies for managing projects
– Create analytical documents and reports, such as, but not limited to, project plans, project status reports, issue, action and risk logs.
– Manage IT Projects and track task execution ensuring alignment with expected duration, completeness and cost.
– When project remediation is required, work with other IT resources to develop requirements in response to the changes requested.
– Assists with the planning and development of training materials to ensure adoption.
– Act as subject matter expert, helps facilitate functional requirements definition and documentation including the development of use cases and testing specification documents.
– Participate in post-implementation activities such as lessons learned.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field; or equivalent, and related field or equivalent experience are required.
– 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager within the IT function
– 3+ years’ experience Project Managing software delivery/implementations within a global organization
– Demonstrated knowledge of current tools and techniques of project management
– Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
– Comprehensive understanding and experience of both waterfall and agile software development approaches
– Holder of a PMI qualification (PMP, PgMP)
– Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
– Problem-solving and analytical skills are a must
– Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and projects in a demanding environment
– Proficient at developing and delivering presentations with excellent meeting management skills
– Ability to manage senior stakeholder expectations
– Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative as part of a dynamic team
– Proficient with of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
– Requires strong leadership and proactive issue and risk management.
– Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify problems, make decisions, create solutions and take action
– Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
EOE/AA Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled EEO Statement Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans. OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Share this JobRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed Your application choices are: Need further assistance?
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.