The Project Management function is responsible for managing the non-technical aspects of projects for the Sterile, Respiratory and Analytical Development and Services capability. This includes ensuring on time and on budget delivery of projects and acting as a focal point between customers and our technical team.
This position is responsible for managing activities for a portfolio of projects through leading analytical development and/or manufacturing project teams (and other project teams as designated).
This position is the main point of customer contact for project related activities and involves managing the execution of the customers requirements as per an agreed upon program of activities. He/she is responsible for overall project knowledge and execution according to agreed upon deliverables and timeline.
– Ensure meeting minutes, agendas, timelines, trackers and other tools are utilized to the benefit of the customer project
– Assist Business Development in maintaining customer relationship and ensuring return business by communicating to customers, ensuring customer visits go off as planned and establishing the PM as the advocate for the customer
– Collaborate with other groups, activities necessary to ensure project requirements are met.
– Utilize Catalent tools and templates, as applicable, to manage project.
– Develop, coordinate, and track contractual specific client projects through the entire project life cycle.
– Monitor and report progress of projects within agreed timelines ensuring technical and financial goals are met.
– Consult and advise upper management on project status and report issues that may affect ultimate results.
– Prepare verbal reports and presentations on project progress as needed.
– Evaluate, highlight, and escalate unresolved issues, potential barriers to project progression, and resources constraints to supervisor.
– Bachelors degree in a life science or related field with 5+ years experience
– Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices in selecting techniques and solutions
– Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and MS Project
– Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Familiarity with Six Sigma / Lean / Operational Excellence principles
Catalents standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
Leads with Integrity and Respect
Demonstrates Business Acumen
Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
Engages and Inspires
Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied.
Visit ************************ to explore career opportunities, or contact us at
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to *****************. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.