Project Manager – Branch & Associates
Herndon, VA 20170
Location: Northern Virginia
Branch & Associates is searching for a collaborative and driven Project Manager to join our well-established, growing company. The Project Manager is responsible for driving projects to completion on-time, within budget while providing an exceptional experience for our clients, as well as our design and subcontractor partners.
– Responsible for full project ownership including, but not limited to:
– Coordinate all activities with the Superintendent and project team.
– Responsible for all project finances
– Organize, understand, and maintain up-to-date contract documents.
– Prepare the project construction schedule in conjunction with the Superintendent and required subcontractor input.
– Coordinate the intent and implementation of the final project budget
– Jointly with estimating team members, issue all subcontracts
– Prepare and maintain a master submittal schedule and submittal log.
– Schedule and conduct regular owner and subcontractor coordination and preconstruction meetings.
– Receive, review, document, and administrate the resolution to all project specific issues.
– Assist the Superintendent in implementation and coordination of Branch on-site quality control and safety procedures.
– Assist the Superintendent in implementation and management of Branch lean planning and scheduling processes.
– Receive, review and process all subcontractor Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal forms.
– Prepare, distribute and acquire approval of all Owner Change Order Requests.
– Prepare and distribute all subcontractor Change Orders and associated budget revisions.
– Prepare and distribute the monthly Owner Applications for payment.
– Oversight of all project administrative logs and close-out activities.
– Drive the importance of a safety-first mindset to everyone touching the project.
– Comfortable managing multiple projects at varying stages within a lifecycle.
– Manage project engineers or assistant project managers, providing oversight, direction, and mentoring in accordance to Branch’s policies and procedures.
– Foster and cultivate a team culture that aligns with Branch’s mission and values.
– Exhibits Branch’s commitment to excellence through meeting and exceeding both internal and external client and other project stakeholders’ expectations and displaying only the utmost integrity.
– B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Extensive experience and knowledge of Construction estimating, means and methods, accounting, document administration, and a thorough understanding of industry practices.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
– 5-7 years of industry experience, preferably in general contracting.
– experience managing employees preferred.
– Experience with MS Project, Vista, Procore and Bluebeam preferred.
– Application of LEED certifications is preferred.
This position will potentially supervise 3 or more employees.
Some periodic travel will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
– Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
– Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 100% contributed by company.
– 401 (K) with Match
– Short and Long Term Disability
– Life Insurance
Building Legacies for a Thriving Future
We encourage Minorities and Females to . EOE M/F/D/V. VA Cont. Lic., Class A, #2701-******A.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.