Careers: Job Openings and Career Development | Perficient, Inc. |QA Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Job Location(s) US-MI-Ann Arbor
Posted Date 10 hours ago(5/29/2018 12:01 PM)
Job ID 2018-5175
# of Openings 1
Perficient Digital is an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day.
Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a make or break business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Perficient is proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for an Agency Associate in our Michigan office located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Perficient Digital is looking for a passionate, responsible, flexible, detail-oriented and technically focused QA Engineer The ideal candidate have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication and follow-up skills. He/she will be responsible for ensuring our products, applications and systems work as designed and have high quality standards.
– Review and analyze system specifications
– Execute test cases/scripts (manual or automated) and analyze results
– Report and document issues
– Evaluate and recommend new tools for department
– Interact with other delivery departments to ensure bugs/issues are understood and resolved
– Perform browser/device matrix testing to ensure site conforms to project defined standards
– Assist and guide clients with UAT
– Collaborate to develop effective strategies and test plans based on wires and specifications
– Evaluate product code according to specifications
– Create logs/reports to document testing phases and defects
– Report bugs and errors in appropriate bug tracking systems and maintains bug/defect repository
– Help troubleshoot issues
– Conduct production/ post-release/ post-implementation testing
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
– Follow-up with QA team and the project team on issues, suggestions, timelines
– Proven 1-2 years’ experience as a QA tester/engineer or similar role in Software/Internet development/ Agency environment
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
– Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Zephyr) and SQL is desired
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
– Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
– Experience developing test plans and test cases is desired
– Experience using various testing tools is desired
– Understanding of programming languages used in Internet projects including client and server side
– Knowledge of various browsers and devices
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Methodical and systematic approach to work, with strong organization and time management skills
– Multi-tasker – should be able to juggle multiple projects and deliverables
– Continuously strives to increase and improve knowledge of current and emerging technologies
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S & P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.