Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices around the US, in Canada and in Europe. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base.
Looking for QA Tester with System/UA experience for large scale State Government information technology projects. Responsibilities
– Construction of test scenarios, test scripts, and functional test reports
– Execution of test scenarios and scripts on a time bound deadline
– Perform software and system verification and validation testing with application of both manual test and automated test tools
– Perform analysis, research, and problem duplication of software; validate compliance and usability; and document defects and anomalies.
– Test and validate developed reporting products against requirements.
Products may include static and ad hoc reports, drilldowns, dashboards, and scorecards
– Map test cases and results to software requirements and manage Technical Data Packages from test to deployment
– Follow processes and procedures and identify and implement process improvements
– Participate in and conduct software peer reviews
– Author software test plans, cases, reports, and capture and report test metrics
– Effectively and actively communicate with the development team, management, and the customer
– Accountable for accurate testing results
– A good understanding of the Use Case Methodology for validation requirements is a plus
– Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience with all phases of the SDLC, including the requirements, systems design and development concepts including supportability, survivability, reliability, scalability, and maintainability for complex information technology enterprise systems.
– Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience of System/UAT experience for large scale State of California information technology project(s).
– Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in developing scenario roadmaps; validating, reviewing, and writing scripts from requirements; and implementing the functionality for large scale State of California information technology project(s).
– Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience using SQL to query data.
– A minimum of three (3) years of experience testing high-volume (more than 10,000 transactions per day), scalable, commercial web applications with different software development life cycles (e.g., waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
– A minimum of three (3) years of experience using testing tools such as SoapUI, Unified Functional Testing (UFT), and Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) or comparable.
– A minimum of five (5) years of total combined experience with testing each of the following: Conversion, JAVA web-based applications, the software interaction with Oracle databases, and web services.
– A minimum of three (3) years of experience identifying and documenting test results and discrepancies between approved design documents and application performance
– A minimum of three (3) years of experience testing role-based security, various Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.), and mobile devices.
– A minimum of three (3) years of experience testing applications with multiple stakeholders and customers with varied business priorities and varied levels of experience with automation systems.
– A minimum of five (5) years of experience developing and testing automation framework using various methodologies (data driven, key word driven or comparable).
– A minimum of five (5) years of experience using testing tools for automation/regression testing such as HP UFT, Selenium or comparable.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-3332
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Public Consulting Group, Inc.
Our commitment to our clients flows from our commitment to our staff. We focus our business endeavors on the public sector because we value the missions and constituents which government agencies serve, and core to our business is the fundamental tenet that all people matter. At PCG, diversity is valued and inclusion is an expectation. We want our teams to reflect the communities we serve and are committed to hiring, retaining, and promoting a diverse staff. This ensures a variety of viewpoints are included in our project work, enhancing not only the culture in our offices around the world, but also improving the level of service we provide to our clients. Contact Info
– Sacramento, CA
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.