Maximus currently has an exciting opportunity for Bilingual (Korean) Quality Assurance Analysts to support the New York Independent Assessor (NYIA). This position will provide support to the NYIA Project in New York City. Candidates must speak, read and write in both Korean and English.
This position is temporarily remote and you must reside in the state of New York.
About the New York Independent Assessor (NYIA):
The New York Independent Assessor (NYIA) serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The outcome of the assessment informs whether the individual qualifies for in-home services. We are rapidly expanding and have numerous exciting opportunities across the state!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Quality-check consumer notices
- Compare consumer notices prior to mailing against information in MAX
- Conduct call monitoring for quality assurance purposes
- Ensure notices contain language regarding Fair Hearings when applicable
- Participate in the development of project goals and objectives, and monitor achievement of those goals
- Participate in project training activities for the purpose of achieving or maintaining quality assurance goals
- Escalate issues to management
- Ensure reports are accurate and all standards are being met
- Utilize MAXebtm and other system applications to create reports on an ad-hoc basis
- At least 2 years of directly related work experience in Customer Service
- 6 Months of Quality Analyst experience
- Prior experience working in a contact center preferred
- Strong analytical skills; detail and solution oriented
- Experience in a quality assurance position in the health or human services field
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to use spreadsheet or database software
- Must read, write, and speak Korean in addition to English
- Must be willing to travel within the Tri-State area
- Knowledge of the NYIA Program preferred
- Experience using MAXeb preferred
Home Office Requirements:
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipments
- Reliable high-speed internet service (you can test this by going to www.speedtest.net)
- Minimum 100 Mpbs download speeds
- Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
#MaxNYIA #NYIAIPP #BILQAANYIA #QualityAssurance #QualityAnalyst #CallCenterQuality Assurance #CallCenterQualityAnalyst #BilingualQualityAssurance #QA #Korean #Koreanjobs #KoreanQualityAssurance #KoreanQualityAnalyst #KoreanCallCenterQualityAssurance #KoreanCallCenterQualityAnalyst #CB #BilingualJobs #BilingualRemote #WFH #BrooklynNYJobs #QualityAssuranceEngineer #QualityAssuranceLeader #SystemsAnalyst #BusinessAnalyst #QualityEngineer #QAManager #QASpecialist #ManualQATester #ProcessAnalyst #ProjectManager #SupportAnalyst #ProjectAnalyst #SolutionsAnalyst #DataSpecialist #QualityAssuranceTester #QATester #QualityControl #QualityControlLead #QualityAdmin #AssuranceAssociate #QualityAssuranceInspector #NYBILCCQA
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Pay Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate’s education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Min: USD $17.00/hr. – Max: USD $23.00/hr.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.