Our client has an immediate opening for a SharePoint Developer on a team that develops and maintains their Enterprise customized SharePoint and D365 applications. The candidate should have enough experience to make architectural and design decisions. Our SharePoint and D365 teams are combined, offering the opportunity to work with both platforms as well as multiple interfaces between these and other on-premise systems.
* Work with heavily customized applications on both SharePoint and D365 platforms.
* Provide architectural and design expertise
* Become part of an enterprise business system team comprised of 40+ developers, architects, and business analysts.
* Interact with functional stakeholders and vendors.
* Participate in other projects leveraging your development skills.
* D365 configuration experience.
* Experience with the Microsoft Power Automate.
* Experience with back-office systems (i. e., Accounting, Contracts, HR, etc.) for a Government Contractor.
* A University degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
* Must be experienced in custom SharePoint development, including managed solutions
* Proficient in C#/. NET development
* Proficient with SQL in Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
* Must have the ability to learn new functional areas quickly.
* Must have the ability to debug / trace code and resolve issues quickly.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.