Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser
to experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?Log
Job Locations US-NC-Cary
Research and Development
As a Software Developer on the SAS EVAAS (Education Value-Added
Assessment System) team, you are responsible for designing and
implementing updates to the product, maintaining existing
functionality and participating in discussions involving feature
enhancements to the EVAAS web application. You will utilize your Java,
responsibilities will be assisting with coding/peer reviews, assisting
with requirements gathering, writing wiki documentation of processes
and performing other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 2+ years of experience designing and developing web-based
* 2+ years of experience using HTML5 and CSS3.
* Associate’s degree in related field plus an additional 2 years of
the stated essential experience.
* High School Diploma (GED) plus an additional 4 years of the stated
* Knowledge of a front-end framework like Vue, React, Angular,
* Knowledge of usability and web accessibility concepts.
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers,
customers and management.
* Demonstrated ability to manage time across multiple projects.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also a fit to our core
values. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values
that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total
candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills, problem
solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates
must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be
determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS
employees performing certain job functions may require access to
technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To
comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or
citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects
this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not
use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us
on LinkedIn LinkedIn Logo
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.