Salesforce Developer/Architect – 10Pearls
– News & Blog
– News & Blog
Developer | Tysons Corner, VA
10Pearls is seeking a Salesforce Developer/Architect to join our award-winning team in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile and enterprise web solutions. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and a creative solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
The Architect should have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its common use-cases, Apps available from AppExchange, common 3rd party controls and the capabilities and limitations of the Platform. The ideal candidate has both technical as well communication skills. Being passionate, organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and having excellent problem-solving abilities are essential in this role.
As a Salesforce Developer/Architect, you will:
– Possess a practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
– Manage data validity and integrity across systems and in support of heterogeneous business processes
– Work with Client’s enterprise architecture team to define technical development guidelines and security guidelines for Salesforce based applications.
– Proactively research, present, and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce release.
– Understand the right Salesforce license to utilize
– System-level design and implementation of custom Salesforce solutions.
– Contributing member to the delivery team working on new features and capabilities.
– Accountable for delivery of commitments throughout iterations.
– Participate in requirements gathering and design sessions.
– Propose solutions to business needs and Salesforce feature additions.
– Support the application
– BA / BS degree or equivalent experience.
– Minimum 7 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer/Architect required
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field (CRM/customer relationship management) required
– Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer I certified
– Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer II certified
– Certified Technical Architect, Certified Application Architect, OR Certified System Architect is a big plus
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge
Minimum 1 year experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
Prior experience with Case management and knowledge
Able to develop workflows, flows, page layouts, security configurations, sharing rules, and permissions
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls’ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line Salesforce Developer/Architect to
10Pearls is an award winning digital development company, helping business with product design, development and technology acceleration.
– How Technology is Changing the Future of Education
– 10Pearls Listed in Two Forrester Reports
– Intro to Design Studio
Washington DC Metro (HQ)
Dubai +1-************ *****************
Copyright 2018 10Pearls. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.