Job opening: Salesforce Senior Developer | Continental AG
– Go to navigation
– Go to content
– Go to the end of the page
By using the following access keys you can jump directly to the respective links:
– 0 Navigation
– 1 Job openings
– 2 Speculative application
– 3 My career
– 4 Job subscription
– 5 change language
– 6 Login / Logout
– Job openings
– Job subscription
– My Application
Home / Job openings / Salesforce Senior Developer
Salesforce Senior Developer
Salesforce Senior Developer
As a Senior Developer, you will be performing full lifecycle development of Salesforce CRM. Will be working in an Agile development environment that includes various internal IT teams apart from salesforce team. Responsible for coordinating and implementing Salesforce product enhancements and defect fixes based on requirement gathering from internal stakeholders to address their Salesforce-related needs. You will also work with Salesforce Technical Architect to detect and solve the conflicts between different projects and applications.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
– Deployment and environment management
– Integration code development.
– Security modeling
– Data management (ETL)
– Apex, Visualforce pages, lightning components.
– salesforce development and deployment tools
– Sales & Service Cloud
– integration experience using SOAP and REST web services
– Apex and Visualforce coding experience
Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other
– Experience presenting ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
– Experience in other web technologies & languages/platform such as Java, J2EE is a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
– 4+ years of salesforce development experience and 3+ years of full life cycle Salesforce implementations
– Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
– Experience presenting ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
– Good Communication Skills
BIG SIX CAPABILITIES
1. Vision – Strategic thinking
2. Entrepreneurship – Quality Orientation
3. Execution – Delivering Result
4. Execution – Assertiveness
5. Drive – Initiative
6. Interaction – Clear and open communication
7. Learning – Coaching Other
What we offer
Allowances: Transportation, meal, telecom and deminimis
Reimbursements: medical/optical and critical transportation
Health: HMO, Group Life Insurance and Investment fund
With sales of 40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230.000 employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world’s leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 46,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech also offers functional and design-oriented living solutions and is always searching for customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly answers – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately 5.5 billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Meet us at
Nice to know
Continental-Caoutchouc- & Gutta-Percha-Compagnie was founded in Hanover on October 8, 1871, as a joint stock company.
Go to Career Website
Not logged in
Do you already know
You have to log in first
Jobad has already been bookmarked.
The job ad was added to your job list in your Job bookmarks of the Career Portal.
Jobad shared via e-mail.
Go to bookmarkerClose
with your social media account
Click on one of the following icons
– Data privacy statement
2018 – Continental AG
Go to navigation Go to the start of the page
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.