This position drives the completion of site acquisition functions through lifecycle of project into construction. This position leads, motivates, directs, and assists all site acquisition team efforts including independent contractor site acquisition firms and develops strategies that meet and exceed client expectations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
– Handle site issues pre and post construction.
– Provide guidance and direction to site specific site acquisition issues as they arise with the Site Acquisition Specialists
– Mentor Site Acquisition Specialists in all areas of site acquisition
– Set timelines for each site acquisition milestone and hold Site Acquisition Specialist’s accountable to reaching those milestone dates
– Prepare and present daily and weekly update reports to client and company personnel.
– Provide Site specific updating as needed to the client.
– Manage local and national staff; drive team toward company and client goals.
– Establish goals, provide guidance and performance evaluations for employees.
– Provide staff with the tools and strategies to be successful and self-sufficient.
– Liaison between site acquisition team and RF, construction and compliance
– Receive updates and provide forecasts for all site acquisition functions.
– Manage and set priorities for Site Acquisition Specialists, as well as for external vendors.
– Negotiate pricing and manage external vendor payment.
– Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline, or a minimum of eight years of progressive experience in a related field
– Five years’ experience in project management, and/or related functional areas in a communication systems companies
– Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
– Highly developed working knowledge of site acquisition process
– Strong financial knowledge/training
– Five years’ experience in project management, and/or related functional areas in a communication systems companies.
– Real Estate License preferred
– Business skills should include excellent leadership & negotiation skills, strong customer orientation, excellent conflict management skills, excellent analytical & problem solving capability, excellent communication skills both oral and written, a strong business minded consultative approach with focus on profitability & margin.
Job ID: 18857
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mastec Network Solutions
We are contractors that engineer, procure, construct and maintain the infrastructures that enable electric transmission and distribution, oil and natural gas pipeline, and communications companies to successfully facilitate the production and delivery of their products — from the source to their customers. Contact Info
– Cary, NC
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.