Purpose of JobParticipates in the planning, execution and delivery of moderately complex to complex business projects under minimal supervision. Manages risk by using established project management processes to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule and cost. Leads and manages projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
We are currently seeking a talented Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager I for our Plano, TX location.
– Acquires and applies proficient knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
– Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes and develops work products.
– Defines low to medium risk project plans and aligns to project deliverables.
– Manages budgets on the low to medium range of project budgets.
– Uses tools and techniques that may include process engineering and software delivery methods to increase overall project success.
– Seeks creative alternatives to project challenges.
– Facilitates development of project plans related to schedule, budget, scope and resources.
– Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
– Understands each project’s critical path activities and proactively manages those to project’s benefit.
– Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
– 4 or more years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
– Proficient knowledge of project management methodology and/or working knowledge of technical software delivery life cycle.
– Current USAA Contractor Experience.
– Experience with JIRA
– Agile coaching experience
– SAFe scrum master experience
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
for this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.