Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that our future is built on positive results. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will support the continued financial health of the organization by providing critical analysis to identify cost savings opportunities and areas to streamline processes. At XPO, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Thorough analysis of financial statements, develop and execute on sourcing opportunities driving cost savings, cost avoidance, enhanced business outcomes and improved service levels
- Responsible for conducting ongoing analysis to identify and implement ideas for cost reduction and process improvement
- Conduct detailed variance analysis and develop relevant insights on what is driving those variances
- Responsible for monthly forecasts
- Manage a full project life cycle with limited direction
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or related field
- 4 or more years of experience in audit, accounting, or FP&A with financial analysis experience in large corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); including advanced Excel skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration or CPA
- 5 or more years of experience in FP&A, audit or accounting with financial analysis experience in large corporate environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list, and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.