Amazon Freight is part of the Amazon Transportation Services organization responsible for many of Amazon’s best-in-class logistics and transportation operations. Amazon Freight allows both small and large businesses to use Amazon to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven service currently growing rapidly in Europe.
We are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager responsible for developing our strategic portfolios through relationship building, engagement activities and ensuring a great customer experience. This individual will analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilize an extensive network of relationships with the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and execute on business development opportunities. The successful candidate will be results driven, highly analytical, customer obsessed, and ready to roll up the sleeves to grow this business.
This role can be based in London, Munich, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan.
Key job responsibilities
- Identify new segments and unlock new strategic customers with best-in-class service.
- Maintain a high level of engagement from potential customers and proactively identify the challenges they are facing.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the portfolio.
- Be the voice of the customer to guide product development and iterations.
- Identify and lead complex projects or initiatives to solve customer pain points and improve experience.
- Communicating ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all types of audiences and not limited to writing narratives, business cases and other strategic documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- People skills and ability to influence others.
- Quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management.
- German skills
- Master’s degree.
- Prior experience working in Supply Chain, Business Development or consulting experiences.
- Other European languages, e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, etc.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.