Twitch Prime aims to become the largest and best loved premium program for gamers worldwide. Each month Twitch Prime delivers free games and in-game content to our members and a free Twitch channel subscription. Plus all the benefits of Amazon Prime! The Twitch Prime team is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer with a strong track record of taking on end-to-end ownership and delivering on large scale solutions in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. This person will be a creative problem solver who is obsessed with delivering the best customer experience, as well as, a highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team-oriented individual who also has the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. This person will also have excellent communication skill and work well with world class teams (internal or external). If you have these traits and are excited about making a big impact in the game industry, we’re looking for you! PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Use statistical and Machine Learning techniques to find what matters most, glean actionable insights and create algorithmic solutions.
– Interface with business customers, gather requirements and deliver accurate, easy to use and scalable Business Intelligence solutions.
– Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
– Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
– Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
– Build ETL, data pipeline jobs, appropriate aggregations, and automated delivery.
– Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
– Up level analysis to include predictive modeling for customer attrition, acquisition targets based on customer profiles, etc.
– See what others are not able to see identify existing issues with processes, discover hidden opportunities.
– Partner with the Twitch Prime Product Manager on cross-team BI and product prioritization initiatives and partner enablement,
– Lead BI team sprint and QA processes
– Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience
– 5+ years of relevant work experience in Data Science, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), or comparable experience
– 3+ years experience in data extraction, transformation, statistical analysis and predictive modeling
– 1+ years experience building SQL, ETLs and cloud solutions in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
– 1+ years experience deep, hands-on AWS experience including Redshift, RDS, S3, Kinesis and Firehose
– 1+ years experience using business intelligence tools including Tableau, Quicksight and Alteryx
– 1+ years experience in performance troubleshooting, SQL optimization, and benchmarking
– 1+ years experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics
– 1+ years experience in projects involving cross-functional teams and successfully completing complex, large scale projects
– 1+ years experience working directly with customers on understanding data needs and delivering BI reports, dashboards, and predictive analytics
– Experience in Machine Learning
– Deep knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases such as HBase, Vertica, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra
– Strong architectural experience in context of deploying cloud-based data solutions
– Thorough understanding of service-oriented architectures and data processing in high-volume applications.
– Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering through production deployment)
– Experience using Python, VBA and Java
– Advanced knowledge of Linux and Unix
– Technical Program Management experienceAmazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.