MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Come join a company that is consistently recognized as one of the best high-tech companies to work for, and work with a team of hardworking engineers committed to building foundations for a suite of ground breaking software tools used in modelling, simulating, and deploying complex multi-domain systems.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Work with an enthusiastic and energetic core team,
- Leverage leading-edge features and practices of modern C++ such as generic and generative programming,
- Rearchitect the strategic core of our massive codebase as an elegant and sophisticated library for feature development,
- Engage Simulink feature development teams and guide them towards scalable, maintainable, and high-performance implementations via your libraries,
- Start with a focus on internal representation of the graphical Simulink language, graph-like abstractions, graph transformations, traceability and annotation of entities; and move on to become a strategic member of the core team to contribute other areas.
- Enthusiasm for modern and envolving C++
- Experience with Boost, STL and other C++ modern libraries is highly desired
- Experience with large-scale code bases and proven ability to deliver high-quality code
- Knowledge of graph algorithms and generic programming is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with software development
- Experience with C++
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.