MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be:
* Building robust and scalable data pipelines that handle hige volumes of data on a daily basis
* Partner with Data Scientists & Machine Learning Engineers
* Build & architect the data warehouse to fit business analytics requirements accordingly
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will ideally have:
* Large scale image data experience (image processing using AWS Batch)
* Demonstrable knowledge on cloud based infrastructures & computing
* Design & deployed highly scalable data pipelines
* Expertise in the Python & PyData stack
* Strong exposure to modern data engineering tools (Luigi, Airflow, Spark & Hadoop)
* A strong desire to join a rapidly growing start up that is looking at a new way to cure diseases.
Our client are an innovative BioTech firm looking to utilize data to cure diseases
* Rapid growth team & business
* Helping cure diseases!
* Huge amount of autonomy and impact
* Great compensation structure
* Remote work
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.