At , excellence is at the core of our company. Every detail counts as we work to deliver a safe, reliable, and cost-effective autonomous driving platform to the public. As part of the team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the art vehicle technology. You will have every opportunity to grow and develop as our company grows. Join us on this exciting journey as we bring the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to the future of transportation.
As a Digital Logic Design Engineer, you are responsible for implementing, debugging and maintaining the FPGA modules in Verilog or VHDL. You will design micro-architectures and interfaces on FPGAs. You are expected to bring up end-to-end FPGA implementations.
* Strong knowledge and experience in Verilog/VHDL programming and micro-architecture designing
* Working knowledge of IP integration and debugging
* Hands-on experience with FPGA synthesis tools, knowledge of place and route, re-timing, and synthesis constraints
* Experience with end-to-end FPGA system implementations
* Familiar with python, perl or other scripting languages
* Familiar with interfaces such as PCIe, GigE and DDR
* Firmware development experience is a plus
* OpenCL/CUDA programming experience is a plus
* SystemC/SystemVerilog and/or design verification experience is a plus
* Minimum of a Masters Degree or 5+ years experience
* Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.