Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Senior Interaction UX Designer is responsible for designing all points of interaction for Change Healthcare’s software products and solutions; including navigation, input fields and forms, interactive elements and features as well as overall multi-page task flows. She/He is accountable for driving a cohesive (if not consistent) customer experience throughout, seeking to eliminate all arbitrary differences by recognizing and encouraging interaction patterns that can be abstracted and used by as many lines of business and customer types as possible. Such design patterns must be influenced and informed by usability research data and best practices, and, as such, the Interaction Designer must form a strong working relationship with the UX Research team and support an integrated design approach.??
The ideal candidate possesses deep expertise in Human Centered Design, has as a strong grasp of the technology used to implement web-based and mobile applications. She/He should have extensive experience in using Rapid Prototyping and User Testing in combination to ensure both high efficiency and high customer-relevant value in the final product.??
– Create functional prototypes, static mockups as well as textual specifications – each describing in as much detail and fidelity as possible the intended user-observable behavior of the final product.
– Colloborate with UX Research during early discovery research, and user experience and usability testing to participate in Design Thinking and Empathy Interviewing with target users and work to interpret research results into effective designs and interaction patterns.
– Analyze and solve problems logically and to abstract key components and concepts without losing focus on tactical details?
– Responsible for soliciting feedback as to the usefulness of visual designs, functional prototypes and static mockups by various internal teams and adjust approach and format accordingly over time, as work products will be used or supported by such teams.
– Balance goals and objectives with timely delivery of project
– Contribute to the future state design roadmap that outlines current and future site functionality, end-to-end journey maps and design so as to provide vision and direction beyond single projects or programs
– Interact with Technology resources and managers in productive discussions and negotiations to achieve the desired result when it comes to the visualization and interaction of design to support key user needs and workflows
– Bachelor’s Degree in UX Design, Product Engineering, Interactive Design, Human Centered Design, Information Science, or related field
– At least 7 years’ hands on experience in interaction and visual design
– Experience in the healthcare or payments industries preferred
– Demonstrated aptitude in utilization of graphical and interaction software tools to visualize workflows, present screen designs, or update design elements
– Passion for human centered design tempered by software delivery experience?
– Ability to articulate research and/or cognitive basis for opinions and decisions?
– Superior creativity and adaptability and unwavering interested in promoting really good and well informed design
– Strong graphical design background with a design bias toward simplicity, elegance and minimalism found in the best modern applications
– Design sensibility with experience communicating ideas and interactions in rough sketch, visual graphics, and digital design; using graphical software
– Active interest in applying rapid prototyping and validating with users via usability testing
– Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the audience so that an appropriate level of understanding is conveyed
– Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
– Active learner and teacher, seeking to expand and share knowledge and experience in UX/UI design and research, as to best support the evolving needs of the team and Change Healthcare
Preferred locations for this role are Emeryville or San Mateo, CA
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.