Senior Marketing Project Manager
NantHealth is seeking a dynamic Senior Marketing Project Manager to join its growing marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Program Management, this highly organized individual will be responsible for helping to prioritize, plan and coordinate marketing activities from early campaign conceptualization through to launch and in market support. This individual will be the point person for the marketing team and will coordinate activities within the team, with other internal departments and with external partners. The project manager will keep the team and projects on track and ensure that upcoming priorities, timelines and deliverables are clearly communicated and documented. Responsibilities include prioritizing and managing a range of project initiatives, detailed project tracking and resource coordination for campaigns and tradeshows. This individual will also manage the scheduling and coordination of key creative & content reviews, internal and external presentations, and will be key in establishing process where needed to improve the efficiency of the marketing organization. The ideal candidate has experience with driving market success of novel diagnostic and health care IT solutions, possesses strong strategic marketing and execution skills, and is a strong cross-functional team leader who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment. The Basics
– Coordinate with other members of the product marketing team to capture insights on market trends, competitive landscape, customer needs, and end-user behaviors
– Drive go-to-market activities associated with product campaigns, coordinating team activities to define target customers, messaging across multi-channel marketing, and tracking campaign success metrics.
– Develops and maintains detailed project plans inclusive of resource planning and dependencies
– Ensures alignment of program/project scope and objectives with the organization’s strategic objectives
– Maintains project dashboards providing management detailed updates on project status
– Collaborate with other members of the product marketing team to develop detailed project plans for tradeshows and other customer facing events.
– Develop business cases and prioritize markets for target investment; translate insight into market requirements to inform roadmap in partnership with product management.
– Lead new product launches coordination positioning, pricing, packaging, and sales enablement, through partnership with product, sales and account management, and Medical Affairs
– Manage vendor/agency relations, contract review and negotiations.
– All other duties as assignedWhat You Bring
– Strong strategic, analytical, and synthesis skills
– Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, especially translating technical content into high-impact messaging for internal and external audiences
– Exceptional team player with ability to lead through influence and drive high-impact outcomes with product management, sales, medical affairs, finance, and operations
– Strong meeting facilitation skills with both large and small audiences
– Ability to manage a diverse project workload
– Proficient with Microsoft project or similar project management software
– Working knowledge of Office 360, SharePoint
– Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
– Executive presence; strong mentorship and coaching skills
– Understands the value of developing and delivering high-quality output
– Bachelor’s degree required; top MBA desirable
– 5+ years of project management experience in healthcare
– Experience with health care IT, diagnostics and oncology preferred
– PMP Certified or actively pursuing PMP Certification
– Willing to travel up to 20%What We Bring
– Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, and a 401k with company matching so you can continue planning for robust financial wellness.
– Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options.
– Work Life Balance. We get that we all live busy lives, to the degree your role allows, we recognize the need and value of balance and seek to support our employees’ engagement in the pursuit of it. NantHealth, Inc. is a next-generation, evidence-based, personalized healthcare company enabling improved patient outcomes and more effective treatment decisions for critical illnesses. NantHealth’s unique systems-based approach to personalized healthcare integrates novel diagnostics with large-scale, biometric and phenotypic data to track patient outcomes and deliver precision medicine. In addition, NantHealth’s adaptive learning system, CLINICS, continuously improves decision-making and further optimizes our clinical pathways and decision algorithms over time. Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at NantHealth. NantHealth is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.