At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh has expanded rapidly as a technology organization. As part of scaling our engineering team, we’ve created a Foundations Alliance responsible for unleashing developer productivity across the company. You will be joining the App Foundation Tribe which is part of Foundations Alliance in HelloTech. App Foundation builds the base for all client side development on both native apps and web, helping our talented teams of developers to deliver more value faster to our millions of customers. Besides ensuring our automations and infrastructure is state-of-the-art, you will also be responsible for spreading knowledge throughout the company to make sure everyone is taking advantage of the best practices when it comes to CI/CD and related tooling.
Above all, we are seeking people who are passionate about delivering value for internal customers, and who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many ways of developing skills, and we love diverse experiences! So, even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Optimize our CI/CD workflows and automation infrastructure and create an positive impact on developer experience
- Build and manage intuitive development tooling for hundreds of engineers
- Automate and Innovate on our release management system, which deploy apps to PlayStore/AppStore for millions of users
- Identify improvements, design blueprints and implement them by partnering with Mobile engineers across the company
What you’ll bring
- You have strong experience working with CI/CD infrastructure providers like Bitrise, Github Actions, Jenkins etc.
- You have strong experience with automation infrastructure
- You have strong experience with managing releases in a distributed environment
- You love to automate and build things to reduce the manual effort
- You have experience in scripting languages like Ruby
- Nice-to-have: Experience with application development
- Nice-to-have: Experience in writing automation test cases and best practices
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.