What you’ll do…
At H&R Block we are looking for problem-solving, difference-makers to help us with new approaches, challenges, and designs working on complex systems. Our people are the key to our success, and we are investing in talent opportunities. We encourage learning, experimenting, and exploration. If this type of innovation and learning is enticing to you and if you embrace and implement Agile practices, we are looking for you!
As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer, you will help design, build, test and support the next generation customer portal for H&R Block. .
What you’ll do…
- Provide technical expertise to design, develop and maintain software components and products that support H&R Block business applications.
- Provide lead role for day-to-day functional tasks in the team, such as developer support, maintaining the development environment and establish best practices in coding and development within the team.
- Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop new product features and maintain year over year product functionality and enhancements.
About H&R Block…
We’re here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you’ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also had…
- Ionic Capacitor experience vs Ionic Cordova.
- Azure Notification Hub
- Azure Application Insights
What you’ll bring to the team…
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience with Angular V7/8 or higher
- Comfortable working in Native code, importing and working with iOS/Android third party SDKs and building capacitor “bridging”.
- Native iOS Swift OR Native iOS Object C
- Native Android Java OR Native Android Kotlin
- Experience working on agile development teams involved in new product development
- Very broad and deep application development skills
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications, with Ionic, react native, vue or similar technologies.
- Has delivered hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies
- Passionate about delivering high quality user experience on mobile devices. Has experience assisting with UX design for mobile
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.