Pulse Secure delivers suites that uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. More than 20,000 enterprises and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance. Pulse Secure has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by the Bay Area News
We are a leading Cloud, Network and Mobile security company. A day in the life of a Pulse Secure product manager often includes exploring new product/technology opportunities, developing strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users, and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
What You Would Do:
- Having a General Manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to influence others
- Driving feature prioritization and trade-off decision making
- Understanding key customer problems, requirements development and ensuring feature/product is build right to solve the key problems
- Evangelizing the products and the product strategy both internally and externally
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from business development, engineering to sales
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up By
- 5+ years of enterprise product experience in networking and security
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies
- Strong desire to take ownership of full product life cycle
- Intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and drive to get stuff done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of success
- Undergrad in computer science or equivalent experience required
- MBA or equivalent master’s degree desired
- Investment banking experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.