Who is GeoStabilization International®?
GeoStabilization International® (GSI) develops and installs innovative solutions that protect people and infrastructure from the dangers of geohazards. We specialize in emergency landslide repairs, rockfall mitigation, and grouting, using cutting edge design/build and design/build/warranty contracting. GeoStabilization International is the leading geohazard mitigation and bridge rehabilitation firm operating throughout the United States, Canada, and Australasia. Our expertise, proprietary tools, and worldwide partnerships allow us to repair virtually any slope stability or foundation problem in any geologic setting.
Click here to learn more:
We are seeking a highly driven project manager to join our growing Energy sector team! As a Senior Project Manager at GSI, you’ll play an integral role in the entirety of the construction management process including safety, quality, production, and project budget oversight. The position works closely with construction engineering, frontline crews, and regional service delivery team to successfully support the GSI businesses through executing projects safely, on time, on budget, and in accordance with contract requirements.
This position is Remote-based in the Eastern region of the US and up to 50% travel will be required.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and oversee all aspects of construction projects from the planning and design phase to the final construction and completion phase.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and contractors to develop project plans and timelines.
- Develop and manage project budgets, ensuring that projects are completed within budget.
- Manage project teams, including contractors, subcontractors, and construction workers.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to clients, stakeholders, and project teams.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and project schedules.
- Manage and resolve any issues that arise during construction projects, including scheduling delays, material shortages, and conflicts with stakeholders.
- Conduct regular site visits and inspections to ensure that construction projects are meeting quality standards and safety requirements.
- Communicate with clients to ensure that their needs and expectations are being met.
- Support the development of Jr. level project managers through mentorship of project management principles (budgeting, scheduling, earned value management, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Geology or Construction management or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years of related field and project management experience. Management of GCS, Soil Nail, and HBSN projects preferred.
- PMP Certification is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and manage project plans, schedules, budgets, and resources.
- Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling methods and working knowledge of MS Project, Smartsheet, or Primavera scheduling software.
- Excellent leadership skills to lead and motivate a team of professionals, including architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with clients, team members, contractors, and other stakeholders. This includes the ability to give clear instructions, negotiate contracts, and resolve conflicts.
- Deep understanding of the construction industry, including government regulations, safety regulations, construction techniques, and materials.
- Strong risk management skills to identify and mitigate potential risks and problems that may arise during the construction process.
- Excellent financial management skills to manage project budgets, expenses, and contracts.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and solve complex problems that may arise during the construction process.
- Excellent time management skills to manage project schedules, deadlines, and milestones.
- Strong commitment to quality control and be able to ensure that all aspects of the construction project meet the highest standards.
- Adaptable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing changes and unexpected events as they arise.
- Experienced with Lean approaches to process improvements and problem solving.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially in Excel.
- This position is Remote-based in the Eastern region of the US and up to 50% travel will be required.
Base salary*: $100,000 to $145,000
*This base salary range is used nationally. The rate offered is compliant with federal/local regulations and may vary by experience, certification/education, skillset, market conditions, location, etc.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards package that includes competitive Variable Compensation, Employee Ownership position (optional buy-in), Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, STD and LTD, 401(k) (100% match up to 4%), and a vacation plan with wide boundaries.
GeoStabilization International, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.